WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I have just acquired a steel 3 hander bathyscaphe. The grey dial just wouldn鈥檛 let me look at any other watches once I鈥檇 seen it 馃檪
I do however believe I鈥檇 prefer a different strap to the standard sailcloth.
I鈥檝e been looking on ABP and have come up with a few options - suede khaki croc, khaki elephant and grey hippo... pics below along with a pic of the dial for reference.
Thoughts welcome!

Attachments

Registered
I personally like that grey one you have posted. When I had the bathyscaphe, it was the black dial/titanium version but I always ended up going back to the sail cloth. I tried various leather, rubber, and even kevlar. The OEM sail cloth just felt the best after trial and error to me though.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much for your input. Definitely won鈥檛 be straying too far from tbe sailcloth one just in case I feel the same way

Registered
As an owner of a Steel Bathyscaphe i tried some straps too, an for me the best option is the olive green Nato or Sailclothstrap. Khaki and green/olive colors match best with the watch. I also have the steel bracelet which is awesome but quite heavy.
Your suggestions would look very nice on a grey Bathyscaphe i think. And i would also prefer the first one, which makes me think about getting one for my FF too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts