WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so I decided I'm really not a "Nato" Guy for the 3rd, or 4th (I lost track) 9th time. Looking to get rid of these to someone who will wear them. All have been worn at most 1 day (Gray 22mm). All the others were slipped on and taken off. Would much rather just sell these as bundles, so I'll entertain reasonable offers. Pricing by bundle below, all Paypal fees and USPS regular mail included. Make me a reasonable offer and I'll "Dump 'em".

First up the 22mm left to right:

1. Maratac Zulu - This needs no explanation right?
  2. Black, Bond and Gray Matter from Natostrapco. The bond had some sharp threads on the inside which scraped the wrist so I melted them down a bit and it fits great now. Between the two keepers at the buckle that's actually lint in the pic. Alteration was done on the wrist side only. The rest are unaltered.

• Let's say SOLD for the lot of 'em.
22mm Resized.jpg

Next up the 20mm from left to right:
  1. Miltat - Best Nato's I've ever tried.
  2. Natostrapco Molto Italia and Black 5 ring.
  3. Panatime Torrino Italian Lamb Rally 120/75. Bought it for my Tissot PRS516 but I prefer it on the metal band so this one goes. Stap was fitted and worn for all of 30 seconds.

• How's about SOLD for the bundle. The Panatime & Miltat are over $65 retail alone !!!
20mm Resized.jpg

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Strap dumping !!! 20mm and 22mm NATO's, Panatime Italian Lamb Rally 20mm - Take'em Cheap 50% off

Up

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Strap dumping !!! 20mm and 22mm NATO's, Panatime Italian Lamb Rally 20mm - Take'em Cheap 50% off

Bump !

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Re: Strap dumping !!! 20mm and 22mm NATO's, Panatime Italian Lamb Rally 20mm - Reduced !!!

All 20mm are sold !!! Thanks WUS and buyers thee and sundardas.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Strap dumping !!! 20mm and 22mm NATO's, Panatime Italian Lamb Rally 20mm - Reduced !!!

Bumpity bump.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts