WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all -
I am contemplating purchasing a Tudor Black Bay burgundy, but the one I am interested in has the bracelet. I am looking for a really distressed/aged brown strap with stitching that highlights the bronze color similar to the strap on the Tudor website.

But I can't find a strap like that! I've looked at about 30-40 strap sites, and the closest I could find was the Roadmaster Horween from B&R, and that one is supposed to actually be black (although it kind of looks brownish.

Other than the OEM strap, does anyone know where I could find one like that? Part of it is that I'm already spending a bunch on the watch. I would like to find one that doesn't break the bank (since the bank will be close to empty!).

Thanks, everyone!

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Best I can find is the bomber-jacket strap at strappedfortime. It's white stitch, though. The stitch isn't particularly bold, so I think it would be a nice fit. You can always color the stitching to get a better match.

·
Registered
311 Posts
1. Don’t expect to replicate the standard strap. But don’t worry either, that BB is a total strap monster, it will look good.

2. Go with a custom strap maker.

3. Ask that custom strap maker’s opinions. If they’re good, they will help you get a strap even better than the standard.

There are plenty of good ones. Just look at their sites, and their work. You will find, eventually, most are artisans, but some are also artists. If your looking for my recommendation on a maker, PM me. I don’t want to look like an advertisement for my favorite strap makers.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Get a Bulang and Sons . Worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 9 of 9 Posts