WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm looking at options for a replacement strap for my Bulova Moon Watch, but I can't decide what I'd like, it's currently got the stock 20mm black leather strap.

I've already got a couple of NATO's for it, but I'd be interested in a new leather strap for it, any suggestions or ideas would be welcome !!

500x487.jpg

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm looking at options for a replacement strap for my Bulova Moon Watch, but I can't decide what I'd like, it's currently got the stock 20mm black leather strap.

I've already got a couple of NATO's for it, but I'd be interested in a new leather strap for it, any suggestions or ideas would be welcome !!

View attachment 13032335
I haven't changed it from this vintage rally strap from Martu since i got it.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Search the forum for some previous threads on this. There have been a few.

If you want to go more expensive and NASA reproduction, there's kizzi. I've been very happy with mine as it holds the heavy watch head perfectly against my wrist even on days my wrist swells or shrinks due to the weather.
https://www.seb12100030.com/

Gas Gas Bones also has some canvas/velcro ones that are popular.
all Watch straps - Straps 'n' Stuff I make

Both have issues with not being able to keep up with demand, though.

I tried an Eulit Kristall Perlon and found it was too thin and cut into my wrist, just fyi.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Di-Modell Chronissimo.

I like how the flange widens the look of the strap. It’s probably 22-24mm with the flange.

3A5CADFE-CA43-4291-91D5-42311C54FE81.jpeg

D2D0774C-4EE4-442F-9F98-594B1E47FD29.jpeg

702602E3-FE3A-40CB-9736-9C639AC3BEDA.jpeg

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had actually !! I've got a Breitling replica I got in Turkey a couple of years back that's got a really REALLY nice black croc leather with white stitching strap and I love it,

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have you considered a black leather or a black carbon fiber etching style leather with white stitching? It's a small change but it would give the watch a new look.
I had actually !! I've got a Breitling replica I got in Turkey a couple of years back that's got a really REALLY nice black croc leather with white stitching strap and I love it,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts