WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
I did a search but didn't turn anything up and Google isn't helping me much.

I have an Ancon Sea Shadow II, rose gold, on the stock leather strap. I really love the watch on the leather strap because I think it really makes the watch pop. But, it's limiting my enjoyment of the watch because I would like to wear it in the ocean.

I'm trying to find alternative straps to the stock leather. Even a cheaper leather strap would be acceptable, knowing that I'll eventually have to replace it from water destruction. What's making this so difficult is the rose gold case; I don't think a silver clasp is going to look good with the rose gold case.

Any help is appreciated. I think the watch has a weird lug width like 21mm, but I'm sure I can squeeze a non-metal band in there at 22mm (or just go 20mm).

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I should add, I can find rose gold straps on Amazon easily enough, but I'm not sure what will look good on a watch like this. Like, do you all think a black nato strap with rose gold hardware would look good, or is the watch too dressy for a nato?

I've been wrestling with that for a while. I suppose I could just try it and see, but I'd really appreciate some opinions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts