WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an incoming PVD/Black dial holotype and just ordered a maratac strap to go with it - any other strap recommendations you have? I would appreciate it and pics if possible.

Thanks

Dan

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
I haven't taken my Holotype off the bracelet, but like voodoo said, your strap options are very limited due to the hooded lugs. I know for a fact that the Maratac Elite straps will work.

If you want to put a Zulu on it, make sure you get the 2 piece Zulu. There are guys on the forum who have tried to get the 1 piece Zulus through the lug bars, and they couldn't do it.

BTW, once you get the bracelet sized, I'm willing to bet you won't want to take it off. The bracelet is made up of pure kick @ss, and I'm pretty sure it channels Chuck Norris on occasion.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
I managed to get mine (sold it recently for some stupid reason:-|) on a gasgasbones:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
+1 Quite a rare bird you caught there, congrats! b-)

My holotype is the only watch described by non-WISers as a 'weapon.' Needless to say it was on the sexual tyrannosaurus bracelet that day, not some slack-jawed maratac. :-d

PM me if you ever, ever want to pass the watch on. |>

BTW, once you get the bracelet sized, I'm willing to bet you won't want to take it off. The bracelet is made up of pure kick @ss, and I'm pretty sure it channels Chuck Norris on occasion.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I love the original bracelet. However, I'm putting it on my Eco-zilla once the Suppa adapters come in. (Hopefully by friday)

I was looking all last week for Holotype bracelet options and decided that mesh looks sweet! (Search: Holotype mesh- a pic from the forum comes up)

Jerry

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hilarious! pure kick ass it is...It should be arriving at work shortly so I am excited to see it. I did also get a two piece Zulu but I will wear it with the bracelet for a while. Thanks for all of the suggestions everyone!

Dan

I haven't taken my Holotype off the bracelet, but like voodoo said, your strap options are very limited due to the hooded lugs. I know for a fact that the Maratac Elite straps will work.

If you want to put a Zulu on it, make sure you get the 2 piece Zulu. There are guys on the forum who have tried to get the 1 piece Zulus through the lug bars, and they couldn't do it.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The watch came in yesterday and it is very cool I must say. I do need to add a link into the braclet tomorrow as it is a bit tight but I think I will need to leave it on there for a bit. It is just too good looking with that set up. Thanks again for all of the suggestions. I will try and post some pics this weekend.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts