WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Per usual you should always check out the sticky threads in this forum for a crazy huge list of awesome strap retailers out there. For this watch I would say something in brown to play off the gold would be best, though a black strap could also work. It is also a dressier style Omega so maybe an alligator or croc strap?

Here are a couple hirsch options I think would work well, of course, assuming they fit the lug width. First is the Hirsch Lucca strap in golden brown, the second a Hirsch Rivetta in brown.

·
Premium Member
36,346 Posts
It is fairly dressy, so something in a nice finished leather/exotic, or Horween would be nice.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That Rivetta is so cool and different

Per usual you should always check out the sticky threads in this forum for a crazy huge list of awesome strap retailers out there. For this watch I would say something in brown to play off the gold would be best, though a black strap could also work. It is also a dressier style Omega so maybe an alligator or croc strap?

Here are a couple hirsch options I think would work well, of course, assuming they fit the lug width. First is the Hirsch Lucca strap in golden brown, the second a Hirsch Rivetta in brown.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts