WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I originally bought my Hamilton (http://www.hamiltonwatch.com/library/images/temp/H32505731.png) with an SS bracelet, but soon realized I didn't like wearing it all day at the office. As a temporary measure I switched to an alligator pattern leather strap I got off amazon. It was short strap, which I liked (I have small wrists), and it was $10. However, it looks rather cheap and it's starting to get a bit worn, so I'm looking for a higher quality replacement.

I'm hoping to spend under $50. 20mm. Preferably a short strap, as stated earlier I have small wrists. I like the glossy alligator pattern look (obviously will not be real alligator at that price point) in black. However, as my current strap looks a little boring and cheap, I was hoping for something that stands out a bit more or looks more luxurious - a padded strap, or perhaps contrast stitching? I'm open to suggestions. Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any suggestions? If not I'm just going to buy a random one off amazon, but if anybody has any ideas or has a strap that they've been happy with I'd prefer something endorsed by WUS =)

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
I think you'd be happy with the padded, Breitling style, alligator grain strap from Strapped for Time. I've bought several of theirs in the past and have been very happy with the quality you get for the price. The also have a Breitling Style padded calf strap that you might like as well. The alligator grain with matching stitch, similar to the photo you posted, would be my first choice for that watch, though. It's a dressier look versus the more sporty look of the calf strap.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think you'd be happy with the padded, Breitling style, alligator grain strap from Strapped for Time. I've bought several of theirs in the past and have been very happy with the quality you get for the price. The also have a Breitling Style padded calf strap that you might like as well. The alligator grain with matching stitch, similar to the photo you posted, would be my first choice for that watch, though. It's a dressier look versus the more sporty look of the calf strap.
Thanks! Will definitely consider the first one. I like the strap that comes default with the watch (the one in the picture), kind of wish I got it with the leather instead of the SS now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts