WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title says Strapcode or Barton I am wanting a NATO for a Citizens Eco Drive Courageous from there Signature line, it’s a pretty hefty watch and I have found a few at Barton and one in particular at Strapcode but shipping at strapcode cost more than the strap so will a Barton do the job or should I look elsewhere

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Have you tried looking on Amazon for strapcode items? If it's "fulfilled by Amazon" and your in the states, then shipping may be a little cheaper and faster if you have Prime.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29,221 Posts
Both make nice straps, IMHO. Barton's can be easier to find (Amazon/eBay), but I think Strapcode makes a bit better product.

I have the same Citizen as you although it is on a bracelet, but if it were me, I would probably put it on something from Strapcode as they are a bit top heavy and you need a good and solid strap to support the case.

Good luck.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Ute watch co for natos, or if you can wait you can get very decent ones for pennies for cheapeatnatostraps.com.
Funny that you're looking for a NATO from those companies because Barton's silicone straps are the best in the biz and same for Strapcode's steel bracelets.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Ute watch co for natos, or if you can wait you can get very decent ones for pennies for cheapeatnatostraps.com.
Funny that you're looking for a NATO from those companies because Barton's silicone straps are the best in the biz and same for Strapcode's steel bracelets.

Totally agree with your points there! However, I have purchased Natos and two piece straps from Strapcode. The natos are pretty subtantial and so was the canvas and leather bands I bought. They are a bit spendy but quality wise, on par with the bracelets they sell, which I also like a lot.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Totally agree with your points there! However, I have purchased Natos and two piece straps from Strapcode. The natos are pretty subtantial and so was the canvas and leather bands I bought. They are a bit spendy but quality wise, on par with the bracelets they sell, which I also like a lot.

Cool! I would love to try one sometime.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is the strap from Strapcode that I want, the strap is like $26 but it’s $15 to ship, not a lot in the scheme of things but if I could get it for less shipping cost that would be ideal.

E9756892-30F8-46D4-B7D6-AD2913ACF0E1.png

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've owned both, best price and color/size availability would be the only deciding factor. Both are good.
Well Barton has several blue straps but nothing like the one from Strapcode, sometimes you just have to spend the coin I guess to get what you want

·
Banned
27 Posts
I’ve had great success with Strapsco. Also I’ve bought a few from amazon that have worked out great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
109 Posts

I have been very happy with my 2 Strapcode bracelets.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts