WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I’ve been hearing a lot of good things about strapcode. However, I have been looking at strapsco and I can’t really seem to find any comparisons between the two.

Does anyone have any experience with each company’s stainless steel watch bracelets?

·
Registered
616 Posts
No comparison. I’ve purchased an oyster from both and a jubilee from Strapsco. StrapCODE is far and away better quality. Shell out the extra $30-60 and go with the StrapCODE model.

Edit: this is not to say Strapsco is crap; they aren’t. If you’re looking for a cheap, decent looking bracelet (like I was for a sterile GMT), they’re just fine. Hollow end links, tension pins and very simple clasps will be encountered, though. You get what you pay for.

My StrapCODE had screw pins, solid end links, and a nice, sturdy clasp.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No comparison. I’ve purchased an oyster from both and a jubilee from Strapsco. StrapCODE is far and away better quality. Shell out the extra $30-60 and go with the StrapCODE model.

Edit: this is not to say Strapsco is crap; they aren’t. If you’re looking for a cheap, decent looking bracelet (like I was for a sterile GMT), they’re just fine. Hollow end links, tension pins and very simple clasps will be encountered, though. You get what you pay for.

My StrapCODE had screw pins, solid end links, and a nice, sturdy clasp.
Wow, thank you so much I really appreciate it!

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
The strapcode bracelets that have the clasp with 6 adjustment holes are the better ones. It's the same clasp Nth has on their bracelets. The 3 hole clasp is not as sturdy or nicely finished. Strapsco doesn't sell any bracelets with the nice clasp.

·
Premium Member
68,221 Posts
Don’t have a Strapsco but the Strapcode I already have is so good that I wouldn’t even bother looking for alternatives.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The strapcode bracelets that have the clasp with 6 adjustment holes are the better ones. It's the same clasp Nth has on their bracelets. The 3 hole clasp is not as sturdy or nicely finished. Strapsco doesn't sell any bracelets with the nice clasp.
Thanks for the FYI!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts