WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loving my few months old green Seiko Alpinist 2020. The way the light hits and reflects off the green dial and gold indices is amazing! To see it in the flesh, in person is a sight to behold, pics absolutely do not do this watch justice! Also this watch is a strap monster, I was never a nato guy before, but completely shocked how comfortable a watch can be on a nato strap. It’s been a long hiatus from posting, but glad to be back and sharing these pics with you guys!!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Nice pictures. The BOR looks great on the Alpinist. I have to check it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: watchbox

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice pictures. The BOR looks great on the Alpinist. I have to check it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I bought the uncle seiko president bracelet and it looks great as well. you're convincing me about that beads of rice though...
That’s funny you mention the Uncle Seiko President, that was my initial pick! But went with the BOR because of a review I saw comparing the 2. You can’t go wrong with the BOR, it is awesome especially how it has both polished and brushed parts which really match the Alpinist finish as well! How do you like the President bracelet on the Alpinist?

·
Premium Member
64,865 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I’ve never ventured past the OEM strap. Always good to see what can be achieved by someone who’s a bit more adventurous than me.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Enjoy your SARB017! I absolutely love mine. I can’t say enough about how comfortably it wears, and how well it performs. Since I reduced my collection to four watches, each of my watches has to fill a role and keep my interest to stay with me. The Alpinist has done an outstanding job on both. The only downside is the crappy OEM strap, but no worries because I removed it on day one and that opened up a myriad of possibilities. My latest combo is a Barton khaki silicone elite. For $20 it is a killer strap and I think it looks great with this watch. I have posted this pic on other threads, but what the heck... here it goes again!

Reactions: watchbox

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, I tell you I’ve been on the hunt for a rubber strap for the Alpinist, this one might just fit the bill! I think that is one of the best colors to wear with the Alpinist. Something about khaki goes so well with those gold hands and indices! Thanks for sharing!

Enjoy your SARB017! I absolutely love mine. I can’t say enough about how comfortably it wears, and how well it performs. Since I reduced my collection to four watches, each of my watches has to fill a role and keep my interest to stay with me. The Alpinist has done an outstanding job on both. The only downside is the crappy OEM strap, but no worries because I removed it on day one and that opened up a myriad of possibilities. My latest combo is a Barton khaki silicone elite. For $20 it is a killer strap and I think it looks great with this watch. I have posted this pic on other threads, but what the heck... here it goes again!
View attachment 15504560

1 - 11 of 11 Posts