WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Vendor
4,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Straps by bros Manifatture of Italy

Bros Manufatture Srl of Montegiorgio Italy has been making watch straps since the mid 70's. They choose the finest vegetable tanned leathers from the best tanneries in Europe and produce the straps according to ancient handcraft techniques. Theri products are of high quality and show a high level of attention to detail.
All Bros pricing includes free delivery in the US*, a fresh set of matching spring bars and a free mini spring bar tool (for straps $25 & over, add $1.00 if you’d like one anyway (sorry, vendor just increased the price)).

Check my site for more BROS straps – www.fredawatchstraps.com

Thanks for looking.

Kenny

Oklahoma Louisiana grain strap, Bros model #7802. Dress style alligator grain with stitched lugs and stitching across the keepers for a nice touch.
<b>75mm x 120mm x 4.25mm.</b> 18mm & 20mm in black, brown and gold. $22.

Utah Louisiana grain strap, Bros model #6802 (I named this one) Semi-remborded, padded, matte Louisiana Alligator grain, comparable to the Oklahoma per Bros spokesperson. Larger keepers and stitching in detail. Suitable for all watches including sport. <b>75mm x 120mm x 5.25mm</b>. Available in 18, 20 & 22mm in Black, Brown, Med. Brown and Gold. $22.

Cuoio Volanato This is a cut edge strap characterized by a medium/heavy pad and made in volanato leather. Very detailed stitching with a contrasting color tone (lighter tone then the leather). The extra stitch at the lug end adds a little character to the strap & is visible when wearing your timepiece. Available in 18mm, 20mm, & 22mm in black, Bordeaux (center – brown with a hint of red) and medium brown = NEW 20mm blue. $22.00.

Here’s a nice shot of the Cuoio Volanato in action…

Mike’s OStars

Cocco Summer This is a waterproof, anti-allergic leather strap with an eco lining. It is just awesome. Not much of a taper on these, perfect for large watches, sport or dress. Excellent construction with stitched keeper. Colors: black, brown and cognac. Sizes 24x22, 22x20, 20x18…<b>$15.00 </b>

Toro - Buffeleder This is a padded strap made of buffalo leather. Similar to the popular Volanato but in bull leather, a noticeably different texture and a heavy white cord stitch. But, this strap is also available in <b><u>extra long</b></u>. 20mm in black, brown and gold in regular (75x115). & xtra long (85x125). $22.

NOTE: 20 gold, 20 black XL and 20 brown XL are sold out.

Magnum (Breitling Style) Here’s another terrific strap whose true characteristics are difficult to capture in the scan. Breitling style in a creamy soft calfskin with a thick corded white stitch. Colors: black, brown, medium brown and blue. Sizes: 22mm. <b> price reduced to $22</b>

Shipping Charges:

Inside the U.S. - $1.50, FREE for orders over $34.99
Need insurance? $1.30 up to $50, $2.20 over $50.
Priority $4.60
Overnight $16.25 (incl $100 in insurance)
waive the insurance – no signature required.

Outside the U.S $ 3.00 Airmail, uninsured, no tracking**
$11.00 Priority 4-6 days
$25.00 Global Express w $100 insurance 3-5 days $13.00 Registered with $44 insurance.

The postal system around the world generally does an outstanding job, my experience has been a worldwide delivery rate over 99%. I provide (reasonable) evidence of shipment. **If you are concerned about in transit loss, please select a secured or insured method.

Please contact or paypal me at [email protected] Thanks for looking. Website: fredawatchstraps.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts