WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Sponsor
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Daniel and I make the straps at DaLuca Straps. I offer a 100% money back guarantee and

free shipping. I will even pay for the shipping back, if the strap isn't what you thought from the

pictures. Every order also comes with installed tubes, so you never have to worry about swapping

them between straps. I also make custom straps (usually with a 1-2 business day turnaround time) to

your specifications. My main goal is to create straps that are unique, and one of a kind, while

looking very distressed. We also ship to worldwide and accept Paypal or Credit Cards. Please feel

free to email me with any questions or you can visit my website for more information....enjoy!

www.DaLucaStraps.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paypal Email: [email protected]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**************ALL STRAPS NOW COME WITH PRE-INSTALLED TUBES**************

Smokin' Barrel- $140 shipped

- 150mm/80mm

- 26mm

- Comes with sewn in brushed buckle (DaLuca Logo Buckle)

- Includes (2) tubes

- Super clean and fun....it has a nice pattern that retains the original look of the source where it came from.

- Click here to purchase this strap: www.DaLucaStraps.com

Jean Luca Danoy- $160 shipped

- 150mm/75mm

- 24mm

- Comes with sewn in polished buckle (DaLuca Logo Buckle)

- Includes (2) tubes

- A beautiful clean denim layered over a high quality piece of leather. This is difficult to produce, therefore numbers of the Jean Straps will be extremely limited. The red stitching also gives it a very nice sporty look.

Simply Simple- $150 shipped

- 150mm/73mm

- 24mm

- Comes with sewn in brushed buckle (DaLuca Logo Buckle)

- Includes (2) tubes

- A very clean strap that has a natural coloring and white stitching. This will age as you wear it and will look good on just about any watch you put it on.

Napoleon- $170 shipped

- 135mm/80mm

- 24mm

- Comes with sewn in Polished Buckle (DaLuca Logo Buckle)

- Includes (2) tubes

- This is the shortest strap made to date and uses a very nice ammo pouch as its source....Napoleon would be proud of this small tough strap!

Liberator- $190 shipped

- 150mm/75mm

- 24mm

- Comes with sewn in Polished Buckle (DaLuca Logo Buckle)

- Includes (2) tubes

- Rugged. Classic. 1950's leather featuring weathered marble and superior hand-stitched trim.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts