WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sitting at "The Rex" a Jazz bar/restaurant in Toronto this past Saturday and enjoying some of life greatest pleasures, live Jazz, a great beer and a very very good burger and I realized just how truly blessed I was to have been terminated the day before. I am unemployed but not for long, or who knows - I may just enjoy the life of a freelancer and try a few different things in the coming weeks.

It is summer time and the only bummer was that because of the late notice I had to delay my departure until ... well this morning at 9:30 a.m. huh oh... Anywho - I seem to have a knack for attracting the same types of woman all the time, but she is twenty, very nice looking and Sri-Lankan (all over tan... yay!) We will see if anything comes out of it so far we have just been talking a lot - gosh this feels like a fricking blog! Enough already here are the pics. Frig and I have so many of them from the last few days, formatted and uploaded 157 of them today and I have 877 to go through from this weekend... Then I'll be in Montreal and I'll have pics from there as well - **** I should just do this full time and figure out a way to get paid for it :)

Here are the pics - the first few - I will post more next time I have access to the Internet

·
Registered
570 Posts
Excellent as usual Dude!

Great pictures, great views of life. You inspired me to try my hand at this and I posted some pics of Glasgow last week.

Not to your fine standard, but you get the idea!

Cheers,
CBC.

·
Premium Member
12,945 Posts
very nice pictures, thanks for sharing:-!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts