WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A good friend of mine has asked me to sell his watch for him because he hardly ever wears it. At first, I wasn't a huge fan of it (B&R diver 300), but after wearing it for a few days, it's been growing in me. I'm not sure if it's just because it's something new but nonetheless, I'm enjoying it. Has anyone else here ever been in a similar situation? How did you make the decision?

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
i've never sold a watch(buy and keep type) ~ have you considered making an offer to your friend.
consider this; you are currently wearing a watch that you should be selling, what if it becomes damaged while in your posession?
my suggestion is either you buy it and wear it or secure it away and sell it(both guarantee that your friendship will remain intact

·
Registered
647 Posts
i've never sold a watch(buy and keep type) ~ have you considered making an offer to your friend.
consider this; you are currently wearing a watch that you should be selling, what if it becomes damaged while in your posession?
my suggestion is either you buy it and wear it or secure it away and sell it(both guarantee that your friendship will remain intact
+1. Spot on chap.
Personally, I would advise a little caution unless you intend making an offer. It's quite a nice watch and if you like it, why don't you give in to your demons? :-d

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
+1. Spot on chap.
Personally, I would advise a little caution unless you intend making an offer. It's quite a nice watch and if you like it, why don't you give in to your demons? :-d
Buy it from your friend...afterall, it's now used to you, and you to it.:-!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts