WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we have an absolutely stunning Tudor Submariner from 1997. B88 serial corresponds to this time frame. I am told that all parts are original on this Tudor with ghost bezel which has faded from the traditional black. The hands and dial are original and match the period model (no lume as these were Tritium filled). Watch only.

It is fitted in a Rolex stamped case along with matching Rolex Crown and Clasp. The clasp is overpolished, but I have ordered another 93150 Rolex clasp (pictured) that I will put on. I will keep the original clasp and include this with the purchase. The watch is running strong, actually plus a couple seconds a day with a healthy amplitude. You do not see these often in the US as Tudor was not sold here at this time.

$7295 Bank Wire only unless we've done business before. I am an avid watch collector and trader and am not affiliated with Tudor in any way. I am happy to provide references or set up a video chat or text/call to show you the watch and discuss the particulars. Thanks for looking!

Text/call at 978-712-8280 or email me at [email protected][IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200520/3586eff61a8130e855bb4296b67663a9.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts