WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this Poljot Sturmanskie. Seller sold it as a 3133 cal but I guessed it could be a 31659 and when I opened the case it indeed was marked as one. The watch works fine and I love it. However the hack function does not work. It could be a "fake" one like a 3133 with a 31659 bridge.
I did some research and compared with 3133 and 31659 on the net and I think it is a 31659 but with a part missing. Who can help me? What cal is this and if it is a 31659 what is missing? I see no spring against the ballance and the second whole around the crown is missing a point of some sort.
Many thanks 馃槉

Registered
It's certainly a 31659 movement, the hacking arm is damaged and setting lever is also, or replaced with a 3133 lever.

I have both parts NOS if you wish to repair the movement.

Cheers...

Registered
I have both parts NOS if you wish to repair the movement.
You got the part with spring that pushes against the balance wheel? Been searching for that part for a while.

My 31659 is running wonderful but I believe is in need of a service. If I could fix the hacking it would be nice. Still can't find a reasonably priced trustworthy service address in the EU anyway. One draw back collecting (the more complicated) Russians, services.

Registered
You got the part with spring that pushes against the balance wheel? Been searching for that part for a while.

My 31659 is running wonderful but I believe is in need of a service. If I could fix the hacking it would be nice. Still can't find a reasonably priced trustworthy service address in the EU anyway. One draw back collecting (the more complicated) Russians, services.
Yes I have a hacking arm, but only 1 left, as you say very difficult to find.
PM me if you need assistance.

Cheers...

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
I would imagine the wire tip Of the hack is broken off. When you pull the crown out, do you see the hack next to the balance moving in and out?
I have moved the fork in the opening where I suspected to be the wire tip. The hacking lever then shows next to the ballance. I guess you are right. It's the wire tip that is broken.

I think I now understand the problem. Now the solution.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts