WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, new guy here. Been lurking around awhile and just getting into watches. I don't know much about watches in general other than some are expensive, some are not. b-)

I came across this sale on Touch of Modern and like the "look" of some of these Russian watches, but have absolutely no idea if these are decent, or decently priced. Thought this forum would be a great place to ask though. |>

https://www.touchofmodern.com/sales/sturmanskie

At the very least maybe it's a heads up to some of you collectors about a good deal?

--Brian

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey everybody, new guy here. Been lurking around awhile and just getting into watches. I don't know much about watches in general other than some are expensive, some are not. b-)

I came across this sale on Touch of Modern and like the "look" of some of these Russian watches, but have absolutely no idea if these are decent, or decently priced. Thought this forum would be a great place to ask though. |>

https://www.touchofmodern.com/sales/sturmanskie

At the very least maybe it's a heads up to some of you collectors about a good deal?

--Brian
I saw this too, which is why got onto the russian watches forum. It looks like the movements are Vostok self-winding, and that watches seem to go for around 50.00 with this movement on ebay. However - they are very nice looking watches. Edited to show that different watches have different movements

·
Banned
153 Posts
I'd be more than pleased to give you my 2-cent opinion if I could, but as far as I am concerned a site asking for a registration just to give a look at what they're selling can shut down tomorrow. Lots of other places around.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd be more than pleased to give you my 2-cent opinion if I could, but as far as I am concerned a site asking for a registration just to give a look at what they're selling can shut down tomorrow. Lots of other places around.
Yeah, I hear ya, forgot about that. I signed up with that site a while ago, some cool stuff comes through there, especially if you like modern design.

How about Sturmanskie in general? Good stuff?

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
All these watches are available, for instance, at www.vostok-uhren.de, Irina's shop, an official importer!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts