WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received this in the mail today. This was a limited edition in Japan and only 500 were distributed in the U.S.

Enjoy the quick pics:

cheers~
SKy

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Hi Sky,

That's a great score. I think you must be awesome happy! I remember that I was in a race on one on eBay a few years ago. I lost somewhere around $175, while the final price was over $250 (that would have been probably around $300.- these days). Congratulations and enjoy your Stussy!

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
Great score! Are the sides of the box cardboard?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great score! Are the sides of the box cardboard?
Hi DJ,

The whole box is made of aluminum with a thin layer of cardboard-like material. I am wondering whether the cost price of the box is more expensive than the watch itself.;-)

cheers~
SKy

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
Hi DJ,

The whole box is made of aluminum with a thin layer of cardboard-like material. I am wondering whether the cost price of the box is more expensive than the watch itself.;-)

cheers~
SKy
You always pay for the price of the packaging! :-d

And in Japan, there's a LOT of packaging. :-( I really wish the government would push the companies to not use so much packaging in the first place. Japan had a very good recycling policy, but why not reduce the packaging in the first place?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Among the three generations of Stussy 6900, the look of this is the best. Congrats!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts