WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

As you all know, BaselWorld opens today - and as promised, the SUB 1200T is now available for direct purchase via the DOXA Website!

The 1200T is in stock and shipping now and is available in Professional, Sharkhunter and Searambler

The Inventors of Orange -

DOXA

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hi everyone!

As you all know, BaselWorld opens today - and as promised, the SUB 1200T is now available for direct purchase via the DOXA Website!

The 1200T is in stock and shipping now and is available in Professional, Sharkhunter and Searambler

The Inventors of Orange -

DOXA
No Caribbean Blue..... :-(

·
Registered
173 Posts
and no pics of the sharkhunter and searambler. Bit disappointing not to be able to see what you're buying before you splash the cash.

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
No Caribbean Blue..... :-(
Just give it time. When the 1000Ts were unveiled, the Pro and Sharkhunter were first. It was something like eight months that passed before the Caribbean and Divingstar were introduced.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
and no pics of the sharkhunter and searambler. Bit disappointing not to be able to see what you're buying before you splash the cash.
There are dozens of photos of the 1200T SR on this forum and on DWF. Moreover, they're 'real world' pics and more likely to show you what the watch will look like IRL (IMO).

·
Registered
322 Posts
I saw the 1200 there a few hours ago...now its not on the SUB collection main page.

Was it taken down?

EDIT: aaaaand now its back up. Strange.

·
Registered
173 Posts
There are dozens of photos of the 1200T SR on this forum and on DWF. Moreover, they're 'real world' pics and more likely to show you what the watch will look like IRL (IMO).
That is all well and good but where did those guys see the photos of the watch before they bought? Yup, they didn't. How long does it take to get some promo photographs done? This was my criticism all along, there was scarcely any information on the watch throughout, not even renderings. I only remember seeing a photo of a case. Not much to go on is it? If a company expects us to spend money on a watch, the least they could do is get some photographs so you could see what you are buying. I appreciate that there are hardcore Doxa fans that will buy every incarnation of the lineup but I don't. I would need to see what I was getting beforehand. It simply isn't the responsibility of us owners to sell watches for a company, they need to do that for themselves. Try harder.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
That is all well and good but where did those guys see the photos of the watch before they bought? Yup, they didn't. How long does it take to get some promo photographs done? This was my criticism all along, there was scarcely any information on the watch throughout, not even renderings. I only remember seeing a photo of a case. Not much to go on is it? If a company expects us to spend money on a watch, the least they could do is get some photographs so you could see what you are buying. I appreciate that there are hardcore Doxa fans that will buy every incarnation of the lineup but I don't. I would need to see what I was getting beforehand. It simply isn't the responsibility of us owners to sell watches for a company, they need to do that for themselves. Try harder.
Tick, tock, tick, tock...

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
I have checked the Doxa page and it's not up there.

·
Registered
319 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
Thanks..... That is indeed the link, but that link is not shown on the Doxa website. I did not see the DWL 1200T link on the website either.
Yes it is on DOXA's website. To find it, click the " collection" tab and a drop down box will appear. In the box you'll see the tab for the 1200T amongst the other models. There is no DWL page yet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts