WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We received the new Sub 200 Nymph a few days ago.
Very impressive. We were a little 'worried' about the unusual look of this watch for a Lady but we must say it is absolutly incredibly FANTASTIC!
The watch case is very tiny in regard of the 750 and it certainly ads to its beauty.
What we also noticed is the fact that the grey color of the dial is not as 'bright' as the 750 SR one. It seems a little bit more 'bronze' to me. All in all it gives a very interesting & vintage look to the Nymph.
The original Doxa caseback is also very sexy...
Here are a few pics of this true beauty. If someone is interested we also have a few wrist shots....

·
Banned
882 Posts
Nice! :-! Some wrist shots please. I've been trying to get my wife on board for one of these (Nymph) but she's been a no-go. I think she's afraid it'll be too big on her - she has small wrists. :roll:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Nice! :-! Some wrist shots please. I've been trying to get my wife on board for one of these (Nymph) but she's been a no-go. I think she's afraid it'll be too big on her - she has small wrists. :roll:
It really is a small watch ... Kathy (SeaNymph) has been wearing her 3 since she got them and loves them. Been kinda fun both of us wearing matching color watches to work ... of course mine are the 750T's.

But really your wife should not worry about it being too big. I'll try and get some wrist shots over the weekend as well and post them.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As promised, here are a few wrist shots.
In its Nymph version the Sub 200 is very classy. And just like most of the Doxas, it's keeping its time very well (as mentionned above)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Great piece.... My wife loves her Coralline. And it's keeping to +0.5 sec per day. Better than any watch I've ever had!

They are quite tiny so well-suited for small wrists!
How are you guys getting these numbers? Aside from the bracelet fiasco that is now getting resolved, my wife's Coralline is getting +25s a day :rodekaart. She has yet to get it on her wrist. o|

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What was the problem with the bracelet?
Regarding the accurency of the watch, this is a question of luck I guess! I have 2 Doxas and they both keep the time very very well. My brother has two Subs too and one is keeping the time very well while the other one is a little bit on the (too) fast side. The Nymph is OK too.....

·
Registered
55 Posts
About keeping time: I have a 800 and she was +15sec a day for 6 months.
During vacation, I kept the watch night and day for a week and since then, it is +1sec a day.
You should wait a longer time I think before judging accurancy... :think:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, just unpacked my 200T for my wife last night and I was surprised by 2 things.
1. No serial number for the watches (from the pictures above I wasn't missing anything in the dim light. The case back looks exactly like the images posted).
2. Is the watch rated to 20Atm? the ad in the Doxa originally mentioned 300m (1000ft). http://www.doxawatches.com/sub200t_ladies_dive_watch.htm
So I guess Doxa was only referring to the glass not the watch itself. Strange to market it this way I guess?

Did anyone else wonder like I did?

later,

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't know why there is no serial number on the caseback.
Regarding the 20 atm mark on the dial, I think (but I maybe wrong) that those dials are new old stocks. Doxa upgraded the watch to 300 meters but wasn't able to modify the original mark on the original dial (this also explain why the dial refer to a sub 200 instead of a sub 300)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts