WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Doxa-heads,

I am seriously considering adding a Sub 300 "thin case" to my collection in the near future. Since I don't really have the opportunity to try one on first, I have been searching high and low for pics that show the Sub 300 side-by-side with other common watches. I think there is one out there of a Sub 300 next to a Seiko SKX007.

I know it's a shot in the dark and probably way too specific, but does anyone have pics of a Sub 300 next to an SKX013, or even a Scurfa Diver 1?

My wrist is 6.5". I've been wearing a Scurfa diver a lot lately, and it has more traditional dive watch dimensions at 40x48mm, and it's a bit thick too. It wears well on me, so I think it can handle the Doxa.

Wrist shots would be welcome too. If you want to point me in the direction of an old thread, I'll go there too. I have found some other threads but none have the shot I'm looking for.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Same size wrist as me - it'll fit no problem. Not quite side on but some pics showing the 300 against 1200 and 300T. Have a look on the Flying Doc's www.sub300t.com for lots of pics, comparisons and reviews or scroll through past threads on here and you'll find side on comparative case pics, mostly against other Doxas - not aware of having seen one compared to the smaller SKX. The 300 has a great vintage feel and fit.

Watch Analog watch Clock Wrist Material property

Watch Analog watch Clock Wrist Watch accessory

Watch Plant Hand Analog watch Gesture

Watch Analog watch Gesture Clock Wrist

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same size wrist as me - it'll fit no problem. Not quite side on but some pics showing the 300 against 1200 and 300T. Have a look on the Flying Doc's www.sub300t.com for lots of pics, comparisons and reviews or scroll through past threads on here and you'll find side on comparative case pics, mostly against other Doxas - not aware of having seen one compared to the smaller SKX. The 300 has a great vintage feel and fit.

View attachment 16717538

View attachment 16717547

View attachment 16717552

View attachment 16717553
Thanks for posting these pics. All I've read about this watch is how nicely it wears, so I went ahead and got one. I found one in aquamarine on ebay, made an offer and was even able to use a 10% discount coupon. It's coming from the other side of the globe so I'm patiently waiting but I'm really looking forward to putting it on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts