WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, this is about as quick and dirty as it gets. No lighting, just flash, on auto mode. I just wanted to show people how the 5000T compared on a wrist (6.75 inches) with a couple of other Doxas and a Sea-Dweller and Seamaster.

Hope you find then informative.

Pete

SUB 1000T

SUB 750T

Vintage 300T

T-Graph

Sea-Dweller

Seamaster

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I find these pics very helpgul. Thanks Pete!

I was all hyped up for the 5000T and really expected to buy one, but as soon as I saw your pics with the 5000T next to my beloved T-Graph pro, the desire to own the 5000T went out like a light. I lik ethe 5000T but just can't justify buying one when I already own the best looking Doxa ever made... in my opinion of course :-d

Thanks for your diligence with all the pics and reviews Pete, you are Doxa's greatest asset.

Mark.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I would like to echo Mark's thanks and gratitude. Not having the opportunity to view one in person, I do appreciate the efforts you've gone to for us. |>

I especially appreciate the comparisons to the 1000T. :-!

--Keith

·
Registered
905 Posts
Great shots Pete even if they are quick and dirty as you say .... But damn Pete try and set the time the same on the watches ... I was sooooo confused. hahahahaha :-!:thanks

·
Registered
179 Posts
I just want a version of the 5000 bracelet for my 750Ts (Professional and Caribbean).

·
Registered
225 Posts
nice pics. it gives me a good idea how my vintage sharkie compares size wise and my sea dweller. the 5000 looks big, how does it wear compared to the other doxas?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts