WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Traser, Aquadive, & Dive Watch Forum Moderator
6,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few shots of my newest arrival. For me, this is THE Doxa to face, and I feel blessed to now own it. This and my Mission 31 are on the same level, so one could say that I own two of Doxa's GREATS!

·
6,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Great acquisition to pair with your M31 Ariel..hope you wear the heck out of it!! Mine says gday from Aus mate..all the best Dave
Thank you, brother. Seems you have a fine specimen as well!!!

·
Registered
540 Posts

Great acquisition to pair with your M31 Ariel..hope you wear the heck out of it!! Mine says gday from Aus mate..all the best Dave
They are gorgeous for sure. I sadly returned mine when they couldn't get the reset to work properly after a couple attempts. I also like that yours has the subdial hands properly sorted. Mine was setup similar to arutlosjr11 with the running sweep having the arrow rather than the proper box second.

Definitely one of the few pieces I've sold/returned that I'd pick up again.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Beautiful. Congrats.

Reactions: arutlosjr11

·
Registered
127 Posts
still my favorite Doxa! love the 2 subdial chrono and that awesome searambler color! where did you find it? this is the one I hope Doxa will re-do next

·
Registered
502 Posts
still my favorite Doxa! love the 2 subdial chrono and that awesome searambler color! where did you find it? this is the one I hope Doxa will re-do next
This (2-reg Searambler) has quickly become one of my favourite Doxa's as well.

·
6,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got this from a friend who became enamored with smaller watches. Bless him, as he knew how much I loved it and he made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

·
Registered
5,106 Posts
Very nice score, Ariel / very good friend too. I've been on the hunt for one of these for almost 6 years now; never found one yet that was "in the zone" on the condition-price graph. This must be the best looking SUB of all.

·
6,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very nice score, Ariel / very good friend too. I've been on the hunt for one of these for almost 6 years now; never found one yet that was "in the zone" on the condition-price graph. This must be the best looking SUB of all.
He's definitely a great friend. Met him at the first Houston GTG I hosted like 5 years ago.

·
Registered
8,148 Posts
A few shots of my newest arrival. For me, this is THE Doxa to face, and I feel blessed to now own it. This and my Mission 31 are on the same level, so one could say that I own two of Doxa's GREATS!

The more I see this guy the more it looks like to me the first cousin once removed of the classic Heuer Autavia Orange boy from the 70s:

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Got this from a friend who became enamored with smaller watches. Bless him, as he knew how much I loved it and he made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
What a great story and ending! I personally hope they don't reissue any of the small LE's again, keep the chase/hunt/catch alive!! I've been watching Marios quest on the 300's...amazing..for my part I've let too many out of my small herd that I've now regretted like most, plus seeing the old girls get restored shows they can take a beating so I'm wearing my T-Graphs everywhere from now on..life's too short and give one to each of my sons(thanks to Gdub for his thoughts on keeping)...nigh on impossible to ever get one in Aus ever again..so I hope to make it to one of the GTG someday OS with my T-Graphs and meet with fellow Doxaholics and see some old,new pieces through the range over the years...hang on to it Ariel it's a Pearler mate...all the best Dave

1 - 20 of 25 Posts