WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spotted them at the mall just the other day.... hmmmm i kinda like the design... big chrono dial..... any info on them? they seems to be quite low profile.. even online...

G

·
Saw one on ebay with a simple ETA quartz movement. The chrono I found had hands with no lume at all, just steel. The bezel was a look-a-like (Blancpain, Rolex Yacht Master). Toolish look but no tool.:-s

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Here's my SubChrono

i haven't have a chance to go into the shop but i will.. some of the design looks great..

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Here's my SubChrono

the better models are all priced around $800++ ... pretty affordable for most peeps.... looks nice....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am also looking for Sub Chrono dealer. I bought one in Paris in September 08 with a warranty of 3 years and my steel watch strap need to be repair.

The shop is Paris is closed and I don't know what to do to make it repair, to buy new watch straps and if I loose any screw? If anyone know how to gte hold of them, please post January 20, 2009 by BRISSON.

3/4 Subchrono shop in USA closed today, just open in New york :-( 3/4 Sub chrono shop in USA closed today, just open in New york :-( February 03, 2009 by Martin in Miami Beach, FL

:-|:-|:-|:-|:-| o|o|o|o|o|o|o|o|o|o|o|o|o|o|o|o|

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
AFAIK, Sub went bankrupt. I doubt you'll be able to get warranty service. You'll probably need to just take it into your local watch repair shop...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Eric,
I purchased a subchrono watch a couple of years ago in the soho store. Recently I became interested in buying a second watch but now find out that subchrono is no longer open. Can you please tell me if it is possible to still purchase a watch and if so, where? Thanks
Lisa

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Eric,
I bought my subchorono 6 years ago in Israel, and also got another one as a gift from my friend. I love the watch and still working perfectly. The thing I need to know where I could buy the bracelet for my wallet. I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks ...Natalie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.