WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody own one of these? Thoughts, ideas, comments?

Have any "action" shots of the watch?

Just asking because I'm thinking of buying this watch as my "Doxa Orange" flag ship but I would just like to hear a few sound-offs on it first.

Thanks guys!

·
14,594 Posts
I am pretty sure nobody here owns one, and maybe only 1 or 2 here have seen one in the flesh. You should get one. Your collection is of the RARE Doxas, and at least for now, that one is as rare as they come.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am pretty sure nobody here owns one, and maybe only 1 or 2 here have seen one in the flesh. You should get one. Your collection is of the RARE Doxas, and at least for now, that one is as rare as they come.
You have no clue how cool it is to hear you say that my collection is RARE.

Wow, cool.

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
I saw one at my AD and I like it a lot. The logo is really cool, and the orange of the dial is the more vibrant shade like the 750T, not the matte of the standard 1000T (Like those too, just different). Th watch is a bit tall, and the thick bezel gives it a nice, chunky look.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I handled one at my AD. . .

How do you like the 750 case size?

To me, the 750 case is just right. Although I was smitten with the Caribbean 1000, the 1000 case seemed a bit to small to me. If I had the opportunity to pick up another 750 or a 1000 COSC, I'd grab another 750. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well, I love my 750T. But, I also own a few Seiko Monsters and their size looks good on me too (I figure the 1000T is about the same size as a Seiko Monster).

It looks like this is my Orange Doxa.

Great advice guys, thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts