WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may have been covered before, forgive me if it has but will the bracelet on the sub5000t fit my 750t pro?

Many thanks,
andy

·
14,572 Posts
This may have been covered before, forgive me if it has but will the bracelet on the sub5000t fit my 750t pro?

Many thanks,
andy
Hasn't been covered yet. Hypothetically speaking, it MIGHT fit. The cases are different--as the 5000T is a brand-new case design (although it does look quite similar to the 750T). Lug to lug width is reportedly 21mm on the 5000T (same as the 750T). My question would pertain to the thickness difference of the 5000T vs the 750T.

I think we are just going to have to wait and see when some of the first purchasers receive some of the first 5000Ts:-s

·
Registered
533 Posts
would you just use spring bars instead of the screwed pins? Looks to me, from the pictures, that the screwed pins are even larger diameter than the Doxa spring bars. Might be some slop in this setup. We shall see.

·
14,572 Posts
would you just use spring bars instead of the screwed pins? Looks to me, from the pictures, that the screwed pins are even larger diameter than the Doxa spring bars. Might be some slop in this setup. We shall see.
Excellent point:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

I hadn't even thought about the screwed end-links. I really do not think it will work. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. If you look at the end-links of the 5000T pro, It doesn't seem possible for the 750T end-links to be mated with the 5000T bracelet.

+1 for MaxStatic:-d:-d:-d

1 - 4 of 4 Posts