WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear friends, with all due respect to the initiator of the SUB5000T Caribbean poll thread, no offense meant here. Expecting a combination of painted white and orange hands with stainless steel markers can only make a good Frankenstein DOXA SUB but nothing that is aesthetically acceptable. I hope you understand that we had to close the thread because it just does not make sense.

DOXA S.A.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Dear friends, with all due respect to the initiator of the SUB5000T Caribbean poll thread, no offense meant here. Expecting a combination of painted white and orange hands with stainless steel markers can only make a good Frankenstein DOXA SUB but nothing that is aesthetically acceptable. I hope you understand that we had to close the thread because it just does not make sense.

DOXA S.A.
It seemed an overwhelming number of people did think it made sense. Too bad.

:-x

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It seemed an overwhelming number of people did think it made sense. Too bad.

:-x
Hi Tkite, I think nobody considered that we have stainless steel markers and also because nobody has seen the watch in the flesh, it is hard to imagine how this combination would look like.

Right now, with all the models that will start shipping in the next fews weeks, I am not sure, and unfortunately cannot promise, whether we will offer this model and if we do, whether it will be able to make it before the returning customer discount period expires.

Sorry for the bad news !

Rick

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hi Tkite, I think nobody considered that we have stainless steel markers and also because nobody has seen the watch in the flesh, it is hard to imagine how this combination would look like.

Right now, with all the models that will start shipping in the next fews weeks, I am not sure, and unfortunately cannot promise, whether we will offer this model and if we do, whether it will be able to make it before the returning customer discount period expires.

Sorry for the bad news !

Rick
That's ok, I am just hoping they use the same beautiful blue they did on the 750T Caribbean.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts