WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two questions:
One for forum members; who would buy a Sub5000T Caribbean?
One for Doxa: are there any plans to make one?

I have a dozen Doxas but only one "blue" one and it's looking a bit lonely so before I decide on a black or orange Sub5000T it would be good to know if there will be a Caribbean issued at some time (even if I have to wait for it!).

Bill

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Two questions:
One for forum members; who would buy a Sub5000T Caribbean?
One for Doxa: are there any plans to make one?

I have a dozen Doxas but only one "blue" one and it's looking a bit lonely so before I decide on a black or orange Sub5000T it would be good to know if there will be a Caribbean issued at some time (even if I have to wait for it!).

Bill
Hi Bill, please see my reply to this question earlier today:

Right now, there are no plans for a Caribbean but if the forum members vote for one, we'll try to work hard to get it out before the returning customer discount period expires

Rick

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Hi Bill, please see my reply to this question earlier today:

Right now, there are no plans for a Caribbean but if the forum members vote for one, we'll try to work hard to get it out before the returning customer discount period expires

Rick
Doxa, was this the case where you inserted the quote in a post? i have read every new post today and i did not see this. so like t-bone said please create new posts and not post a reply in a post. i hope that make sense.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I want a Caribbean! Please try to make them available before the returning customer discount period expires. Would prefer orange hour hand, but I want a Caribbean no matter what.

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
Doxa, was this the case where you inserted the quote in a post? i have read every new post today and i did not see this. so like t-bone said please create new posts and not post a reply in a post. i hope that make sense.
Yep. He replied inside Jeremy's post in this thread

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=95353

Only caught it because Jeremy responded in a new post, and it made no sense when I read it (and Jeremy doesn't post gibberish :-d). So I opened the entire thread from the top and found Rick's request for a Caribbean 5000T Poll (it's posted now, make sure you vote!).

This is how I missed Rick requesting me to do a poll on the Supershark. Fortunately, someone else posted the poll, and the result was great! :-!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts