WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear members, We like to announce the final batch of the SUB750T Professional and Searambler. This is the end of life batch for those models.

DOXA S.A.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Dear members, We like to announce the final batch of the SUB750T Professional and Searambler. This is the end of life batch for those models.

DOXA S.A.

Im sure this has been asked, but do you know how many of the 750T Sharkhunters have been made or if there are any left?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Hi Rick,
Now that the the last batch are out, can you release info as to how many of each 750T variation were made?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Rick

Any chance of a 1000t Searambler?

Regards
Scott

DOXA S.A.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Good question. Love the Searambler, but since I own 2 750's already, it would give me an excuse to buy the 1000T. But....if no 1000T Searambler, then I will jump at the 750 now!
Please someone from Doxa, let us know. You are always real vague about the Searambler's. :-s

·
Registered
1,013 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
I guess that means the time for a 1000T Searambler is drawing closer and closer...... ;-)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
My 750T Searambler arrived today!

It is striking in person.

I am so glad I was able to get one of the last ones.

It is my new favorite. :-!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts