WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been wearing my new SubZ Tactical #004 since I recieved it yesterday. It is running 5 secs slow over the past 24 plus hours.|> I have had some tactical style watches and felt the addition of the PVD in these instances really did little to set the watch appart in a significant way from the nontactical version. The SubZ tactical is different in this regards. The combination of PVD and the finish on this watch leads to the nicest combination that I have seen on a tactical watch. This is one that will be an instant favorite if you are a fan of heavy duty divers watches with a tactical finish. I will try to post pictures this weekend when I have some time to do this watch justice with pictures. Ian has a real winner with this tactical watch and the addition of PVD with this watch really "jives" in a wonderful way!!:-!This combination of an awesome watch and top notch service from Ian is hard to beat!!

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Congrats and thanks for the info. Now let's see some PICS!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Hey Mark,

Congrats. I totally agree. The SubZ Tac is all business. Hey Paul, when are you getting yours :)

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Looking good Mark!

Can't wait to see some pics with this and the Trimix when it arrives.

Nice pickup, I know you loved your other one.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good to hear from you Steve! I can't wait to compare the SubZ Tactical to the Trimex Tactical. It will be a faceoff of epic proprtions in the relm of PVD treated, massively heavy duty, divers watches!:-!I have a feeling that there will only be winners and no loosers in this depth defying matchup! Sorry for the poor quality of the lume shots. I was heading out for the evening and the pictures were not what I was hoping for. Best Regards, Mark:-!

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Hey Mark,

Congrats. I totally agree. The SubZ Tac is all business. Hey Paul, when are you getting yours :)

haha... May be closer than you think!!b-)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Paul,

That's what I'm talking about :) I haven't led you wrong yet.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Scott, Your SubZ Tactical looks awesome on that NATO strap!! I wanted to add that I have been wearing mine since I received it last Tuesday and it has settled into running +2 secs/24hrs for the last 2 days!! It is easily my favorite watch!:-!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Mark,

Thanks. The band is real easy to change since the lug bars are screw in type. The NATO takes a lot of weight away from the watch making it a great choice for all types of physical activities.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts