WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I posted last week sharing this watch with you all. I managed to pick it up from Ebay at a steal for £13 (Inc. P&P) from the UK. When it arrived I was amazed by how well looked after this piece is! Upon opening and seeing it has the original movement in too. Plus how well it wears for a 36mm. After research I found out this watch was made in the 80s, from the pictures to can tell how well this watch has been kept.

Whilst researching the watch I saw one with a leather strap, it looked beautiful. So I decided to pick this Suede Leather strap (again from ebay) for £12. It has COMPLETELY transformed this watch in my opinion! The colour of the dial looks even more prominent with the cocoa suede strap, just spectacular.

I'm 18 and have been collecting since last year, my budget is still relatively small. So for me to get such satisfaction from a watch with spending only £25 total I'm amazed!

I hope you all like it and potentially got some ideas for your own collection. Please leave your opinions and comments!

Thank you,
James.

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Nice watch, I've had a couple of Eagle 7's over the years. Personally I prefer the look of the (is it the Citizen original) stainless steel strap, but they are not to everyone's taste or comfort when wearing. Here is a pic of the last one I picked up ... WP_20160115_14_22_46_Pro.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love it!

Love the fact it is the original and looks great on the watch!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts