WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellows, I am looking into getting a preloved IWC aquatimer in the near future, can anyone suggest a price range that is appropriate for an excellent piece? I just want to make sure not to get ripped off, and if price of used to new is not that big of difference, then I would buy new.
Mods: if this is inapropriate to ask, or in the wrong forum, I applologise in advance.
Thank you

·
Registered
55 Posts
No one can properly answer that question for you since you'd have to ask yourself do you want a new one or a used one? For new ones, you can go to your local AD to see the retail price. Dimer is in Europe and can help you out as well and is always on the IWC forums and a great source...just PM him.

I believe there was a price hike in Oct 2011, so IWC retail value went up $400 - $800 / watch (can't confirm..maybe someone else can)

As far as used one, please look into : Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors and just search around to see what the current used prices are. I had to research myself before finding the right IWC watch...but it's a big investment so I did a lot of my research! Good luck hunting!

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
its about right on toothbras estimated price. You will need to consider the condition of the AT that will dictate the price of a preowned piece.

good luck

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks, I will do some research in this field to get some ideas of what it is exactly that I am looking for and willing to spend.
appreciate your inputs.
Anatoly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts