WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I needed a watch that I could run with, bike, swim, and any other outdoor activity. I figured that a G-shock would fit all of my needs and maybe some more.

I do like the idea of the Atomic clock so that I can keep check on my other watches time keeping. I'll also need alarm, and stop watch with split time.

After browsing I came to like the
GW700A-9V

if anyone has any suggestions about this or recmonds any other watch that fits my needs please post.

thanks.

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
i own several and i think that for external activities like running biking ecc ecc...
The Gulfman that is rust resist and made of Titanium maybe will be good.....
G-9100..;-)

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
6,158 Posts
Hi putzman,

All the G-Shocks will met the outdoor activity specs.
Atomic solar is also very common on recent models.

So there a 2 things to consider:
1. design
2. comfort

I cant give an advice to point 1.

For point 2:
Metal bracelets are sometimes not the best solution if you are doing sports since (at least my) wrist is changing diameter somewhat during workout.
A watch with a strap can easily be adjusted while wearing.

So the GW-9100 mentioned by ecalzo might be a good choice and also the GW-9000 or the GW-M5600.

·
Registered
689 Posts
i dunno about you, but i don't want to worry about batteries and replacing them.

so maybe a good tough solar g shock would do you some good. the GW700A-9V is a good choice. you can also try GW300A-1V which is a bit cheaper.

·
Banned
1,361 Posts
I needed a watch that I could run with, bike, swim, and any other outdoor activity. I figured that a G-shock would fit all of my needs and maybe some more.

I do like the idea of the Atomic clock so that I can keep check on my other watches time keeping. I'll also need alarm, and stop watch with split time.

After browsing I came to like the
GW700A-9V

if anyone has any suggestions about this or recmonds any other watch that fits my needs please post.

thanks.

How about this one!

next to square but cool brother~

|>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts