WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I have a really sharp Marathon SAR (20mm lug), and I'm wanting a really thick rubber strap for it. I want something thicker than the stock rubber straps that come with it. I've looked at the Maratac silicone straps, and am considering buying one, but there's got to be some others out there. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance!!

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Okay, I have a really sharp Marathon SAR (20mm lug), and I'm wanting a really thick rubber strap for it. I want something thicker than the stock rubber straps that come with it. I've looked at the Maratac silicone straps, and am considering buying one, but there's got to be some others out there. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance!!

try the tire tread that 32 degrees uses , that is solid strap that fits really well with many applications, especially the J and C SAR ,very thick, might need to be notched by a Fraction to fit the SAR.

·
Registered
5,948 Posts
You could consider a Hirsch Extreme. It wears very 'thick' due to the large vents. The high design may be a little over the top for the Marathon, but that is for you to decide:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts