WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,410 Posts
The two lists show different LE numbers, but we are being asked to use those numbers now to register preferences. Can you tell us which is the correct LE number list to you, before things get too far out of hand?

I'm 126 in the master spreadsheet and 108 in the one that shows only LE numbers. I suspect the former is the correct one, but if I'm confused others might be, too.

Rick "always confused" Denney

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out. The registration number is not the LE number (D'OH!)

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Indeed it appears some mistakes have crept into the first spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kUTR3Ync#gid=1)

For example mine should be #31, but on the first chart that was swapped with AlbertaTime.
The LE number list appears correct (AFAIK anyway.)

·
Registered
653 Posts
The two lists show different LE numbers, but we are being asked to use those numbers now to register preferences. Can you tell us which is the correct LE number list to you, before things get too far out of hand?

I'm 126 in the master spreadsheet and 108 in the one that shows only LE numbers. I suspect the former is the correct one, but if I'm confused others might be, too.

Rick "always confused" Denney

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out. The registration number is not the LE number (D'OH!)
Indeed it appears some mistakes have crept into the first spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kUTR3Ync#gid=1)

For example mine should be #31, but on the first chart that was swapped with AlbertaTime.
The LE number list appears correct (AFAIK anyway.)
There is no mistakes in the registration spreadsheet, it is a list of the order of registration by each member. The LE number you were allocated has nothing to do with the registration list number. In order to obtain a LE number you had to register your interest first.

Recoil
2013 committee

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
There is no mistakes in the registration spreadsheet, it is a list of the order of registration by each member. The LE number you were allocated has nothing to do with the registration list number. In order to obtain a LE number you had to register your interest first.

Recoil
2013 committee

Thank you for the clarification. Judging from the comments on the color registration thread, I think many of us were a bit confused about that.

·
Registered
7,940 Posts
I have a question/concern on the dial colour registration. The default colour is blue and, currently, neither of the other versions has gone over the magic number of fifty. If we hit the 28th of feb' and enough people haven't bothered to vote, we may be in a position where we all have to have blue because the other versions don't have enough orders to get into production.
Would a fairer way to do it be to allocate those orders where no preference is expressed to one of the versions that needs the votes? That way, everyone who expresses a preference should get the colour they want. Those that do not request a specific colour get whatever they are given.

·
Premium Member
6,158 Posts
I have a question/concern on the dial colour registration. The default colour is blue and, currently, neither of the other versions has gone over the magic number of fifty. If we hit the 28th of feb' and enough people haven't bothered to vote, we may be in a position where we all have to have blue because the other versions don't have enough orders to get into production.
Would a fairer way to do it be to allocate those orders where no preference is expressed to one of the versions that needs the votes? That way, everyone who expresses a preference should get the colour they want. Those that do not request a specific colour get whatever they are given.
Funny enough, almost exactly what we are discussing right now.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Very interested in joining this project. Just a few quick questions I'm hoping can be answered here (there are that many threads I really don't know where to ask)

1. Are there places still available
2. Approximately how long will it take to receive the finished product...the later the better for me as its part of an elaborate ruse lol (i'm hoping 6-7 months from now haha)
3. Once I'm registered and assigned an LE number do I just register for dial color and second hand type in their respective threads

cheers to anyone who can help and apologies if I posted in the wrong section...

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PM sent :):)

Very interested in joining this project. Just a few quick questions I'm hoping can be answered here (there are that many threads I really don't know where to ask)

1. Are there places still available
2. Approximately how long will it take to receive the finished product...the later the better for me as its part of an elaborate ruse lol (i'm hoping 6-7 months from now haha)
3. Once I'm registered and assigned an LE number do I just register for dial color and second hand type in their respective threads

cheers to anyone who can help and apologies if I posted in the wrong section...

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Any idea how long till payment is received? I would have though payment would be instant with paypal..anyway just curious as I hope I didn't send to the wrong address lol...

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Any idea how long till payment is received? I would have though payment would be instant with paypal..anyway just curious as I hope I didn't send to the wrong address lol...
Payment will have been received already (unless you sent it to the wrong PP address ;-)) and Aidan will update the spreadsheet as soon as Thomas forwards the confirmation to us.

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
I feel like I missed a memo or something. I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about.

Jonathan

·
Premium Member
7,410 Posts
I feel like I missed a memo or something. I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about.

Jonathan
Did you open the spreadsheet linked in the first post if this thread and read everything on it? Don't open it on an iPhone with Safari--it won't show everything. Use a proper browser--the spreadsheet is stored at Googledocs.

Everything is described on that spreadsheet, but not in order. You have to dig around.

Here are the steps:

1. Register on the 2013 WUS ST5 Registration thread. Respond to that thread as instructed in the first post. If you like, request a limited edition (LE) number, if nobody else has claimed it.

2. Pay Thomas $70. Instructions are in the Initial Deposit thread. Respond to that thread saying you've sent payment. Those keeps the committee informed.

3. Keep checking the spreadsheet until your name appears. Then, open the LE numbers spreadsheet, which is a different file (also linked at the top of this thread), and note the LE number you have been assigned.

4. Go to the Dial Colour Registration thread, and follow the instructions in the first post. Available colors at this point are blue, black, and silver. Respond to that thread with your LE number and preferred color.

5. If you want an arrow-tipped seconds hand, go to the Registration list for Shanghai Arrow thread and respond to that thread with you LE number. Skip this step if you are happy with the round-tip "meatball" hand, which is the default.

6. Check back for further instructions.

That will catch you up.

Rick "this is an interactive project" Denney

Reactions: maximme and MHe225

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Thanks, Rick "you are very helpful" Denney. You just saved us some time |>

I have to ask, are you fishing for a spot on the Committee? ;-)

RonB
"Committee Dude"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts