WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't yell at me anyone that may have read this question in the Sumo Mod post, just thought that this may get more traffic out in its own thread.

Can anyone here tell me how the bezel on this (The Sumo ) should rotate. Mine is like silky, slight ratchet, not real deliberate, if you get what I mean. Is that how it should be? Just wondering if someone can comment I would be most appreciative, or should I be sending back?:think:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Just tried mine after reading your post. Sumo's bezel ratchets with smooth, light but distinct clicks (same as my Seiko Sinn-Diver) compared to my Trekmonster's bezel which is smooth, bidirectional and doesn't click.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just tried mine after reading your post. Sumo's bezel ratchets with smooth, light but distinct clicks (same as my Seiko Sinn-Diver) compared to my Trekmonster's bezel which is smooth, bidirectional and doesn't click.
Thanks,
That sounds like mine, anyone elses the same as ours? I am just making sure as I would rather get it repaired now, and not when out of warrenty:-!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Smooth with a bit of initial resistance but glides like butter with soft but definite clicks. Definitely not tight or loose.

·
Banned
10,224 Posts
Silky smooth well damped clicks. The best bezel I have used except for the MM300.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As usual all, you are very helpful, that sounds like mine and the 1st person that answered....so all is well.
I am Loving the watch. I have to say thatthey could have done a better job fitting tehend link on the bracelet, but I may just swap it out for a nice chunky leather strap!

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
As usual all, you are very helpful, that sounds like mine and the 1st person that answered....so all is well.
I am Loving the watch. I have to say thatthey could have done a better job fitting tehend link on the bracelet, but I may just swap it out for a nice chunky leather strap!
Chunky leather is good!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts