WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That’s right: Sbdc031 vs Srp637 vs sbdc029

Does anyone have actual side by side comparisons of those watches?

I own the shogun and find it a great watch but it is a little small for what I am used to wearing. I keep going towards a sumo but the bezel puts me off. The srp637 looks awesome but for the price most online sellers want I can get a Sumo.

I also have a sun019 (kinetic tuna? 🤷.♂) that is a beast so comparisons with that would be good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I love Sumos, for those who follow my posts it's pretty well known, I have 6 of them. However I've been intrigued by the Shogun because it's titanum. I'm looking for a light watch to wear while playing tennis. I'd be curious to see a comparison as well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22,190 Posts
Have the Shogun, and two Sumos (blue & orange), and the Sumo definitely wears larger, but hugs the wrist due to the curved lugs, which is comfortable for me. Personally I like the bezel design and font. Always liked the SRP637, but already have a 300m Tuna.

Doubt you'd be disappointed with a Sumo once in hand.

Not a good picture but I tried.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That picture is great thank you!

It was a little surprising how small the shogun actually is. Really not much larger if an then my old Omega SMP. I love the shogun but it does look small on my wrist.

·
Premium Member
71,450 Posts
I've got the Sumo (Blumo) and the SRP639 & I'd sooner have the Blumo any time. Can't post side by side pics as I'm at work right now but if you like I can post one when I get home this evening.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've got the Sumo (Blumo) and the SRP639 & I'd sooner have the Blumo any time. Can't post side by side pics as I'm at work right now but if you like I can post one when I get home this evening.
That would be great if you don’t mind.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
I cant speak on how they all feel but the Tuna and Monster have a style you must really find appealing and the Shogun has a traditional style but titanium is very light. I find the Sumo just right. I own the Sumo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts