WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I IMG_4896_zps19ad41d2.jpg IMG_4895_zpsd517c116.jpg IMG_4899_zps09e355e5.jpg nteresting thing happened today when I was getting ready to do my usual Sunday Cleaning. The wife came home and asked what I was doing? Now,..I'm a (Newb, Boot, Rookie, New Guy etc..) to WUS but my love for wrist watches goes back many, many years. My wife.. ehh...not so much. I started cleaning the VSA I recently purchased, when I mentioned to her that I put most of my collection up for sale on the bay ( I know, I know.. but it IS for a good reason). We started talking prices and watches etc and before I knew it.........she tells me, " Well I have a swiss army,... and a watch...maybe called "Raymond Weil? " that we could put up for sale. "Oh and I also have a Seiko somewhere that is really nice,... Ok everyone take a breath....I got the VSA and Raymond Weil in hand and gave a quick once over. Gave them a quick scrub (they were very grimy) and took some pics. So after all these years..my wife,,,,who does not want ANYTHING to do with my watch addiction..has a great collection???? Well, as you can guess I need to do some more research on this..but for now here are the Sunday cleaning pics..more pics to come after I find all of her stash.....rock on...b-)..

·
Premium Member
39,769 Posts
I doubt my wife has anything hidden away. If she's not into them it's not surprising she has just forgotten them though.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
I doubt my wife has anything hidden away. If she's not into them it's not surprising she has just forgotten them though.
How long have you been married? LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts