WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

First time starting a thread in this sub forum. It all started with me trying to capture the beauty of the bracelet I've just received, but it turn out to be a full fledged photo shoot. All of the watches featured needs no introduction, I know this is a Seiko and Citizen Forum, I hope you guys won't mind me throwing in a Orient or two. Sorry for the lint on some of the watches. I've tried my best to clean them up prior to the shoot. I've got two cats at home watching me taking photos. o|

Thanks for watching....

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Orange Monster and Ecozilla look absolutely awesome with this bracelet! Where did you get it?
Very nice pictures, too! Good job.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Orange Monster and Ecozilla look absolutely awesome with this bracelet! Where did you get it?
Very nice pictures, too! Good job.
Thanks, they are both Bandfever's bracelets. They're both very solid and heavy!
The ecozilla weighs in at 271grams and the orange monster is at 189grams on my digital kitchen scale.

·
Registered
382 Posts
That Orient STI is awesome! I have never seen that edition before, do you have any details on how/where/when you got it? I used to have a 2004 Subaru WRX STI and miss it a lot.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That Orient STI is awesome! I have never seen that edition before, do you have any details on how/where/when you got it? I used to have a 2004 Subaru WRX STI and miss it a lot.
I got it somewhere in july this year. It was a preorder from a local AD in Singapore. Have not seen any online availability too.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
You have a great collection! Thanks for sharing!

·
6,958 Posts
Super collection and great photos......thanks for sharing :-!

Cheers
Shannon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts