WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand New Suunto X10mi gps w/pics!

The watch is brand new, though I did put it on my wrist once to get a reading an test it all out. Works brilliantly. But there is more to this watch. What happened was on Xmas 2006. I was so stoked to get it, but I rarely wore it. Then on cruise, the rubber button on the right side of the face/body. I thought about it for almost a year and finally I sent it back to Suunto to fix it. What they sent back was this brand new X10mi. So what you would get is a brand new X10mi, (cables, plugs, extension band), and all of the extras that came with the original X9mi which is not an issue since they use the same manner of data sharing and charging. Other than that, it has not seen the light of day since I got it a few months ago and when I took these pics. I cannot guarantee that should something go wrong with it, Suunto would fix it for free. But since they took my 4 y/o X9mi that had a broken piece of rubber protecting the main side button and sent me a totally new and updated model, I would think they would take care of anything that went wrong with this one. But again, the decision is yours. The serial number of the watch starts with 9902. PM me with any questions. asking $350 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump. I didn't take this on my family cruise when I could have used it for all sorts of fun data gathering on the open seas. I needed a gps so badly because I could not run my star gazing apps without knowing my lat and long. I could have turned the gps on but it would have cost me 20 bucks a minute. So I had to guess where I was and gaze from there. If only I had something that could tell my gps position...oh wait I have something, but I need to keep it new and so it sat at home. Someone buy this and make that decision a wise one. it's still new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts