WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my first Casio G-Shock off him and it arrived in short order and was in pristine condition. Thanks again and I look forward to dealing with him again!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Great dealing with Supawabb. The Enzo strap was perfect as advertised. Smooth transaction, good communication.

Jim Sanphy (jarhead024)

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Another good transaction with Supawabb

Great communication, fast shipping too. Thanks!

-Daryl

·
Registered
139 Posts
Another endorsement for Supawabb. Great communication and a pleasure to deal with!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Could not agree more. He shipped fast, and was in communication with me the entire time making sure that the watch arrived Ok

thanks much, supawabb

·
Registered
48 Posts
Great transaction with Supawabb. Excellent communication and a pleasure to do business with.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just completed a deal w/ Supawabb selling him my Zodiac Speed Dragon - instant payment, great communication, could not have asked for a better buyer! Thanks Christopher!

·
Vendor
6,279 Posts
Wish all deals where like this !!!!

Excellent experience dealing with Supawabb, good communication throughout and how I wish all Sales Experiences where, more than welcome back anytime.

Thanks from all at www.WatchObsession.co.uk

:-!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Fantastic Buyer - Chris Lemay -
:-! Just completed a transaction with Chris and went extremely smooth - Prompt payment and excellent communication -
Would not hesitate to recommend him as a buyer -
Thanks again Chris -

·
Registered
705 Posts
Completed this transaction with SupaWabb and I'll have to say it all went smoothly and hopefully to both of our satisfactions. His description of the watch (Balih'i Q) was right-on, communications timely and delivery, although delayed because of the midwest blizzard (figures, lol) was only a couple of days off. I'm real happy with the purchase and wouldn't hesitate dealing with SupaWabb again. Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Chris is an excellent buyer! I also know him from the forums. Great communication! He was very patient as we worked together to figure out how to ship from the U.S. to Canada the quickest and easiest way. I would look forward to buying or selling with him again in the future!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Just completed a transaction with Christopher, and he is a picture perfect buyer. Prompt payment, polite and cordial communication, very smooth and easy transaction. I would not hesitate to do business with him again! No worries with Chris as a buyer.

Best,
Roland

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Just had my first international sale to Christopher (US to Canada). He was nothing but a pleasure to do business with. Fast payment, great communication...the whole 9! Awesome buyer, do not hesitate to do business with him! Thanks again Christopher.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts