WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys im visiting usa for a litle vacation and thought i try to get a hold on a superavenger...the thing im wondering is that i really dont know how much i would pay for it so i dont need to think i payed over price?i was yesterday at my local dealer in richmond and got a retail price and he sayed that hi could not do anything on the retail price and i think it was a litle pricy..so where could i do a good deal im going down to west palm beach florida and miami on next week so i thought i mayby could do a better deal there?i dont know if i can post price on the forum so if some one would mayby pm me a guideline price it would be awsome!!and some good ad in florida area?well thats about it....thanx/thomas

·
Registered
395 Posts
20 percent off retail would be a good start.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Tume,

I am really sorry my eyes are a little tired and I cannot read your post.

I would appriciate if you could re-explain.

Thanks

Al

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Thomas,

I am in Hollywood, Florida and have a BNIB Super Avenger with black dial that I might sell. It is the new model with larger logo on dial and pro II bracelet. I just got it from an AD in CA and so it has all boxes, papers, and original receipt. I just don't know if I'm going to keep it. Let me know if you're interested and we can make arrangements to meet.

Thanks,

Bill

·
Registered
677 Posts
hmm not sure about pricing in north America or canada . but down here in singapore or hong kong b-ling can go down up to 30% + ive got mine around 32 % + if ur a tourist ull get tax return for an other 5%.

so if u get 30% thats a good one... :-!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
From my expeirences with AD's for most Brands in the U.S., you're doing pretty dam good if you get 10-15% off on a watch, especially if it's the first time you've walked into the store. If you are a repeat customer, you may get more. If I were able to bank on 20% off i'd be a very, very happy camper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts