WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am obsessed, yes. Finally the object of my desire landed today. I am so happy!! Casio USA delivers, once again.

Sorry for the bad pic - I'll try again tomorrow. Much better in person - can actually read the B display! Yes, that's a backlight button under the "G-Shock"...

:-!

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Nice catch :-! for some reason I keep thinking I need a G7800 Super Square :-d :-d

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I'm seriously contemplating getting this one, please let us know how it feels and your reactions!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats mate! :-! Looks nice. BTW, what are your impressions of its font display?
Thanks Kiwidj! I love the font! I know it's new, and it takes time for "purists" to accept change, but I love it. It's very readable, and I can't wait to explore the customization possibilities. I haven't been this excited since I got my Riseman! :-!

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
I love the font! I know it's new, and it takes time for "purists" to accept change, but I love it. It's very readable, and I can't wait to explore the customization possibilities. I haven't been this excited since I got my Riseman! :-!
Good to hear mate! :-! Keep us posted on what cool things you discover...

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Nice - congrats:-!|>|>|>! Liked this one when I first saw it - definitely on my list. I've already downloaded the manual - and it's the first G with the ability to display the German date format (day-month)|> I wonder why Casio hasn't implemented that in a module long ago:roll:. I think I'll buy it just so I can finally read the date without having to "reverse" it mentally:-d.

Greetings, Sedi:)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm seriously contemplating getting this one, please let us know how it feels and your reactions!
My first reaction confirms my initial reaction when I saw the first pics posted a couple months ago; to me it looks like a classic in the making. Its a big watch, no doubt. I have a 7 3/4" wrist, and it easily dominates it from across the room. But, somehow it manages to not look huge up-close. "Strange, but true." IMO, I think Casio has come up with something special here. |>|>

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Now that I have this one, I am suddenly thinking I need the white one too! :think:

gibson,

were did you get yours. I havent been able to find many places selling it :roll: :roll: how about a wrist shot :) I do want one of these :-! is yours the G7800L have you seen the G7800B all black. I am having a hard time chosing which one :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
gibson,

were did you get yours. I havent been able to find many places selling it :roll: :roll: how about a wrist shot :) I do want one of these :-! is yours the G7800L have you seen the G7800B all black. I am having a hard time chosing which one :roll: :roll:
I got mine from GShock.com. It is the 7800B model. The all-black aspect does not show well in my 1st photo... Not sure what a G7800L is.... I will post a wrist shot soon. |>|>

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
I got mine from GShock.com. It is the 7800B model. The all-black aspect does not show well in my 1st photo... Not sure what a G7800L is.... I will post a wrist shot soon. |>|>

the L has the reverse display but the metal around it is silver not black

1 - 20 of 54 Posts