WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have found this Mortima today in perfect working condition ...does someone out there knows if the 21 jewels ,100 metre diving version,is a fair to good watch , and wath would be the equivalent of today's diving ?

It was made from Cattin in France

+ do you have pics from the mechanism because i don't have tools to open mine ,so please only if you have time

.She has the day/date adjustment on bazel by sides button,whit a ,white ,black ,and red dial.

Is it worth paying for a complete revision, and reoiling?
Thank you all !

·
Registered
9,327 Posts
They are very wellcome ,
Many thanks !
I meant the other way around. The watch you mention is not well known and not common. As such, its better if you post pictures of yours since it is unlikely anyone else here owns that watch. Once the pictures are posted, the experts here might be able to give you some advice.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have found this Mortima today in perfect working condition ...does someone out there knows if the 21 jewels ,100 metre diving version,is a fair to good watch , and wath would be the equivalent of today's diving ?

It was made from Cattin in France

+ do you have pics from the mechanism because i don't have tools to open mine ,so please only if you have time

.She has the day/date adjustment on bazel by sides button,whit a ,white ,black ,and red dial.

Is it worth paying for a complete revision, and reoiling?
Thank you all !
here it is !!!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts