·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Hello, unfortunately, the Kickstarter campaign has been unsuccessful this time. More than 49,000 AUD was raised, against the funding goal of 60,000 AUD.

We are extremely disappointed, but will work hard to come up with a more compelling design and a stronger campaign. For now, we will take a short break and then we will go back to the drawing board for the reboot of the Superellipse. We will be starting a thread in the design forum soon (link to be shared once thread is up) to get more feedback in the early stage. Hope to see you there!

To those who have backed us, thank you very much! We hope to get your support again for our relaunch.

Cheers!

·
Registered
7,134 Posts
Sorry to see that the campaign wasn't successful. If I can make a small suggestion for a next attempt it would be to choose USD or EUR for pricing. Most buyers are familiar with these and I don't see a reason to price in AUD for a product that has no obvious ties to Australia. Also I think the goal was kind of high compared compared to similar ventures.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am going through the list of projects here based on latest post. Kickstarter is a very good place to cop some good quality watches on low prices but this is just bad.. I dont think the design is any good at all. I know everyone here tried to support your campaign by saying it lacks of marketing and all but I'll be blunt and say this outright : thats just some bad watch design brother.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I agree, the strap does not look correct on this watch. The watch in my eyes represents a "tool" watch and would look much better on a thick leather strap. I have always found the embossed straps look and feel cheap.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.