WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that some rare ones come out of Japan and are never even announced through the Japan G-shock site. :-S

Good tie-in since both would be bullet proof! ;-)

Kev

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Hi Ronald, Kevin,

These kind of models are collaboration models and are not official G-Shock releases. It doesn't mean they are not produced by Casio, but they are released via the other collaborating party, here it is Warner Bros Ent. Inc. There are many of those models made (I posted the Milkfed a few days ago, I believe it was official released yesterday or today, so is the Black Mic model I'm afraid posted yesterday) and are unfortunately hard to come by outside Japan:-( Often they are very limited (250 - 500 pcs).

Some collaboration models are released outside of Japan, like the
Deutsche Polizei Gewerkschaft model, the "Cable Guy" model and the "MTV" model. The first model was sold among German Police officers, the others were give aways in contests or given to volunteers.

Hello Adan,

Nice looking Retro watch, does it have a thermo sensor?

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
919 Posts
Thks for the news, it looks a lot like the Lover's '05 with a different caseback & backlight logo.

LOV-05A-1JR

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I found the pic on Yahoo Japan Auctions. Torture to see all those lovely G's and not being able to get 'em...:-(

Since they are a new release though maybe Seiya or Mr. Higuchi could help locate one thru Casio Japan??? Just a thought...

Kev

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Thks for the news, it looks a lot like the Lover's '05 with a different caseback & backlight logo.
Indeed. I'm not to fond of the last years Lovers Collection. Personally I think the Prescious Heart Collection 2006 DW-6900 models would have suited better in the Lovers Collection.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
263 Posts
If anyone can find a dealer foro the watch, please let us know.
Yeah! Me too!

I'm ashamed to say I've been hooked on the show Smallville for years. Loved the Superman Returns movie this summer aslo-Saw in on IMAX with 3-D scenes that were spectacular!!!:gold

·
Registered
420 Posts
Acqua Man G shock

Hi,

Since u know about Casio Gshock more than me here is one: I saw this in an episode of Smallville season 5 i think, looks like a silver DW 6900?
what do u think

karo322

Attachments

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
It seems that some rare ones come out of Japan and are never even announced through the Japan G-shock site. :-S

Good tie-in since both would be bullet proof! ;-)

Kev
Dang! thats the nicest looking GW-5600 ive seen outside of maybe the japanese reversed display mode( i dont know the exact model # but its the one without the orange writing)!! :thanks for the pics

·
Registered
420 Posts
Re: Acqua Man G shock

Mansrow!

I think u got it on the first shot!! :-! Thanks for the info, hope you get ur frogman soon!!!b-) I lost my bid on ebay for mine fromgman 25 anniversaryo| & all because I was working and my boss call me 5 seconds before the bid end it. umm Job or my frogman dificult choice!!!!;-)

karo322 from NY

·
Registered
6,361 Posts

Mansrow!

I think u got it on the first shot!! :-! Thanks for the info, hope you get ur frogman soon!!!b-) I lost my bid on ebay for mine fromgman 25 anniversaryo| & all because I was working and my boss call me 5 seconds before the bid end it. umm Job or my frogman dificult choice!!!!;-)

karo322 from NY
thanks for the wishes !!!! now, tell ur boss about the frogman and im sure he'll understand !!!!! u never know that hes a member here !:-!

·
Registered
420 Posts

thanks for the wishes !!!! now, tell ur boss about the frogman and im sure he'll understand !!!!! u never know that hes a member here !:-!

I didnt think of that maybe he is. oh i forgot to ask you
if it is too late for the G Shock Biblr Book;-)
thanks

karo322

1 - 18 of 18 Posts