WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Judging from the box and bracelet, it looks to be from the early 2000's (this model was introduced in 2003). The pro II bracelet will fit but you need the right size and proper end links.

Not to be a bubble buster but the asking price seems to be about double of what it's worth (although I haven't looked at prices recently). I bought one a few years back with the Pro II bracelet and all boxes and papers for around the $1,600 mark.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Judging from the box and bracelet, it looks to be from the early 2000's (this model was introduced in 2003). The pro II bracelet will fit but you need the right size and proper end links.

Not to be a bubble buster but the asking price seems to be about double of what it's worth (although I haven't looked at prices recently). I bought one a few years back with the Pro II bracelet and all boxes and papers for around the $1,600 mark.
Thanks for the info and definitely not a bubble burster. In fact you are educating me so it is greatly appreciated. Where did you find one for $1600? All the ones on Ebay with pro II appear to go for $3600+

·
Registered
911 Posts
This model had the last EU price on Pro II. above 3000 Euro and the CSO II. (with approx. same manufacturing cost) just under 5000... I do not think this item is much overpriced but overseas prices may differ of course.
Mine (blue dial, just on my wrist as I'm typing this) will be 10 years old in 3 days... :)
Enjoy!
Robert

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have one with a silver dial and blue sub dials on a calve skin strap that i purchased brand new 4 years ago. Paid $2,200 back then from a ad in NYC. Still one of my favorite pieces.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Thanks for the info and definitely not a bubble burster. In fact you are educating me so it is greatly appreciated. Where did you find one for $1600? All the ones on Ebay with pro II appear to go for $3600+
Just to chip in, that seems a bit pricey especially for the US market which tends to be a bit cheaper than most others. UK dealers often ask around the equivalent $3,000 including taxes and fees, and that's the starting price; I expect with a warranty from a reputable secondhand dealer, the most you should be pay is the equivalent of perhaps $2,500. So for a private US sale, I would start at $2,000, and work your way down!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts