WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered adaptors and a bracelet from suppaparts for my bn2029-01e promaster aqualand. Their website said and still does say 10-14 bus days for delivery. It's been 2 months and they still haven't arrived. I've sent emails and got no response. I've done an inquiry with my own country's mail system and Thailand post....no results. Thai post needs address and ph number to even start an inquiry so it's not possible to do anything because i get zero response from them (suppaparts) , the only tracking info I have states it left Thailand 2 months ago. I have no way to find my products ($200 for nothing i guess), no way to get a reply from anyone, no way to find an answer...only thing I can do is cancel my payment. It's ridiculous to say the least.

I sent an email to all of the contact addresses i have asking for help, i offered to pay extra for FedEx shipping if they send me another......no response. I sent an email with the subject line " payment will be cancelled due to your lack of response".... I got no response.

Never have i had such abhorrent customer service from a company, how hard is it to respond to an email?

It's a shame because there is no one else on the market offering this adaptor for my watch. I was really looking forward to receiving these, I purchased my watch at the same time i placed the order for these and honestly the only reason i even bought my watch in the first place was because of the bracelet and adaptors available...I would have never bought a watch with a rubber strap to wear full time, as nice as the strap is......I can't complain enough about this it's honestly ridiculous.

Is there anyone out there that can help me, maybe someone has a tool and die shop and they can make me something. I will pay for it, i just want to wear my watch :(

Hopefully my next post wont be a "for sale citizen promaster aqualand "

:(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Funny enough i already did that ( not though facebook) I went to stevral website and contacted Steve. He replied within a few moments which was nice and even said sorry, I asked him if he could contact Ralf on my behalf. Ralf then replied the next day saying sorry, website should say up to 6 weeks. It had already been 6 weeks so i asked him to do an inquiry for me, he never did and didn't reply. 3 weeks later i still have no reply, i have sent numerous emails to him, sent another to Steve and got no reply. Steve has nothing to do with this so I'm not going to bother him again, that was my last ditch effort to get this resolved.

I just want to wear my watch :(

I cant do an inquiry from thai post without address and tel number for the person who shipped me the products, all i have is a thai post tracking number which says it left thailand 2 months ago.

Ive resulted in posting on here, it's unfortunate

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah he told me that as well, he parted ways with Ralf (maybe this is why !?) I was torn between buying a stevral watch or the promaster, he has some really nice stuff. I worked in a tool and die shop for years, i know what nice work looks like and I was really impressed, that's why I wanted their products...but, here I am. Stuck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know, Ive asked him to reply so I don't have to cancel it...I have no other way other than suppaparts to put a bracelet on my watch.

Does anyone know of any other companies that make something? I've found a few for the old ecozilla but nothing for mine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts