WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Click Here!

All versions are ready to ship. Orders placed early today will ship today, otherwise on Friday. Orders placed today must be placed online. We will not be in the office.

And here are some details:

Black painted dial - larger than G-2, smaller diameter bezel
Crystal with inside AR coating
C3 Lume
3 versions - stainless, pvd, and stainless with pvd bezel and controls
Single deployant with lock is standard
1000m/3300ft - screw down pushers and manual HeV

The original G-2 will continue to be offered.

Mitch

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Ummm, THANK YOU!!! Looks quite nice!

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Looks Great Mitch!b-)
Regards
Robt
Click Here!

All versions are ready to ship. Orders placed early today will ship today, otherwise on Friday. Orders placed today must be placed online. We will not be in the office.

Mitch

·
Registered
696 Posts
I really like these new G2's. The lume is a huge thing to me.....looks incredible!!!!!!!!!!

I really wanted to win that watch when I went to the meet in NYC and ever since ive been pining after a G2 cause they're somewhat in my price range

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The G-2S uses the OS10 movement.

That is an HeV at 10.

We should have enough to keep them in stock for a while.

The small chrono and second hands are not lumed.

We can always order more. There are no plans to discontinue either G-2.

Happy holidays, everyone!

Mitch

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Nice. :-! Sounds like some persistance paid off. :think:

I am glad I sneaked on WUS on Christmas Day.

Are the pushers screw down? Are there a limited number of full PVD models in stock in stock. (Need to figure out cash flow) :-d

Can anybody comment on the OS10 movement versus the original?

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I would love to see a side-by-side with a G-2 to see the difference between the 44mm and the 42mm cases.

Also, will there not be a PVD version of the original G-2 or is that still an option at some point?

Either way, this watch looks great and I see it on my wrist already : )

THANKS!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The case diameter is still 42mm. The dial diameter was increased and the bezel diameter was decreased. I don't remember exactly why, I think it had something to do with the movement. We could have gone with 44mm, but I didn't want to make the watch any larger or heavier than it already is.

The pushers are screw down.

We have enough of every variation to last for many months. There is no need to rush to buy any version.

Mitch

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
The case diameter is still 42mm. The dial diameter was increased and the bezel diameter was decreased. I don't remember exactly why, I think it had something to do with the movement. We could have gone with 44mm, but I didn't want to make the watch any larger or heavier than it already is.

The pushers are screw down.

We have enough of every variation to last for many months. There is no need to rush to buy any version.

Mitch

Perfect and thanks again Mitch.

I was thinking the G-2 was 44mm for some reason. I don't know how I got that wrong since I own one! :rodekaart

Anyway, the size is perfect and I'm glad it is unchanged. I can't imagine it any larger actually.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Is the black painted dial similiar to any other models in color, such as the anodized black LM-3 dial or is it a flatter black?

Has anybody ordered one yet. I can't wait to see pictures as I am trying to figure out post holiday crunch finances.

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It uses a black painted dial similar to the LM-2 and LM-7. I don't know if anyone who bought one so far is active on the forum. We don't get WUS IDs on the orders so it's not easy to relate names to forum members.

Mitch

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
It uses a black painted dial similar to the LM-2 and LM-7. I don't know if anyone who bought one so far is active on the forum. We don't get WUS IDs on the orders so it's not easy to relate names to forum members.

Mitch
Thanks for the dial info. Hopefully some pics wil pop up soon.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Mitch, any chance of getting a black date wheel on the G-2S? That was one of my pet peeves with the G-2. I would be willing to throw in some extra cash for the change.
Thanks.

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mitch, any chance of getting a black date wheel on the G-2S? That was one of my pet peeves with the G-2. I would be willing to throw in some extra cash for the change.
Thanks.
The minimum order quantity for that is so high that the extra cash would probably be $5,000 or more!

Mitch

1 - 20 of 22 Posts